Yes this month and every month is about staying focused on what is important and writing this blog is the first in a series of blogs that will help you get focused.
- Pick a goal or reach back into goals that you have NOT yet worked on or finished. Pick a goal that gives you energy just thinking about. It can be anything as long as it’s worth your time and effort.
- Make your challenging enough to slightly scare you. Being uncomfortable is great for growth both physically, mentally and spiritually. It’s a sign of change.
- Create an action plan to move forward on your goals or changes. Write down days and times you will have a focused effort on these new action steps.
- Go out and find someone who has already done what you want to accomplish and build a relationship with your new mentor, if they first agree to meet with you on a regular basis.
- Do the work, no matter how big or small. The game plan will always be to move forward and make incremental steps closer to your goal.
- Goals will help you learn new skills on the way to reaching and striving toward your goal.
- Surround yourself with people that are working on similar.
- You will have adversity and circumstances that will test your ability to stay focused. Life will happen. You must choose to stay focused and stay away from excuses. Your journey or GAME PLAN will not always go your way and there will be lots of twists and turns. But No matter What stay focused on your why.
- Fill your mind with positive and healthy thoughts. Read books on what you are working on and use vocabulary that will empower you from the inside out./